Saturday, August 1, 2009

Story: Hung Bear

Written in summer 1995

I got the letter from him in June. He was the first guy to write to me from the Hangman's Noose Club. It was a short note, but effective I almost orgasmed reading his fifth paragraph:

The type of person you and I need to meet is one that will do exactly what the other person wants no more, no less. I would always respect your wishes and go only to the limit set in advance, but I could also go all the way with you (and vice-versa) and enjoy watching that big man body stretched and hung nude, cock and balls swaying in the breeze. I would see the big guy shit, piss, and come all at once. I'd let you swing about two hours, cut you down, and bury your ass face down in the earth.

My heart was pounding and my dick was hard by the time I finished the letter. I wrote back right away, trying to match his letter's tone. A couple of letters and a phone call later, and we had a date.

The night before I got the plane tickets, I re-read the letter, calmly for once, realizing this was a guy who wanted me and he wanted to kill me, to see my big furry body dangling from a tree limb. And I was going to play with him. I couldn't get the image out of my mind of my big furry body hanging from the tree, slumped shoulders and drooping head and feet.

The next day I bought the ticket. One way.

And three weeks later he picked me up at the airport. He was nice but no-nonsense. We drove back to his apartment talking small talk. I had brought only a small bag, deliberately packing less than I usually do. We got to his place, carried my bag in. Since it was late we soon went to bed. When the lights were off we started talking about hanging. He told me about his picture collection; I told him about the time I hanged myself and almost killed myself in the process. That got me hard, as always, and he found my rod and pulled on it quite a bit till I had him stop so I could save some for tomorrow. We lay in silence but unsleeping. He spoke: "You know, I meant it when I said I'd go only as far as you want to. If I strung you up, that is."

I swallowed and said "Me too, if it's your neck in the noose." Then I got up the courage to ask "What if I want to go all the way?" I wasn't sure if he was serious or just titillating me, but he said "If that's what you want ...." We were both silent after that, and he went to sleep eventually. Me, I lay awake, feeling like I had at least typed up my own death warrant, if not signed it.

In the morning we got up and had pancakes for breakfast. "How'd you like your last meal?" he joked, though his eyes were pretty inscrutable. I kept trying to look at him as if I could tell whether he was a killer.

We got ready to go he threw a bag of ropes and a bucket into his truck and we took off. The interstate became a country road, then a dirt road, then a two-track. At the end of the two-track we got out and hiked for about a mile to this beautiful old oak tree with a big limb about 14 feet over our heads. We both looked at and I was already excited. "So where's the grave?" thinking about how his letter said he'd bury me face down. "Over there," he pointed off toward a clearing where there'd be few roots to impede digging.

He pulled out a coin. "Heads you dance, tails I do." He flipped it and it landed on the ground face up. He looked at me with a smile that slightly chilled me. "Your lucky day," he said. He looked at me, controlled-like. I knew I had a chance to get out of this. But after a minute he said "Strip." I stripped off my shirt, boots, and jeans.

Buck naked, I stood watching him as he dug through the bag for a short rope. He came over and tied my wrists behind my back. The pull on my shoulders from my hands being bound got my semi-hard dick rising, and my head bowed in submission almost by instinct.

He slowly set the bucket up underneath the tree limb. Then he dug out the long rope and threw it over the tree branch. The noose dangled over the bucket. He grasped the noose, spread it open a little bigger, and slowly slipped it over my head and around my neck. He carefully tightened it with the knot behind my neck slightly to the right, and it would slip to the left as it tightened. He stroked my furry body for a minute or two, then told me "Get on that bucket." Slowly I complied, having balance problems because my hands were tied. Once I was steady on the bucket he pulled the rope snug and tied it off around the tree trunk.

I stood naked, bound, and noosed in front of him, kind of shaky on the bucket looking down at this guy I didn't know and yet had given the power over my life, and my dick was dripping and hard.

"Last chance," he said. "Do you mean what you said last night?"

This was it, his offer of a way out. Though even if I said no, with me all tied up, I couldn't do much about it if he disagreed. So I decided to call his bluff. I swallowed hard and nodded. "OK. It was your choice. Hope you enjoy the trip." He came up to me and grabbed my dick. "I know I'm gonna enjoy watching you struggle, big man, watching your furry body twitch and try to get one more breath. Yeah, you'll be a sight dangling from my noose. Too bad you won't be able to see it. But there's a downside to everything, even getting snuffed. Well, at least you'll get a nice lonely grave all to yourself. Face down, of course. Don't want you coming back, now, do we?"

His smile chilled me more than his words. He sure was serious looking. And his pants bulged over a hard cock.

He reached up and grabbed the rope between the branch and the trunk. "So long, big fucker," he said. He pulled hard on the rope, which lifted me up a little and made me lose my balance. At the same time he kicked my bucket over . Then he let go of the noose rope.
I dangled from the tree branch, swinging, trying not to panic. The pain and discomfort were incredible, more than I remembered it from my near-miss years ago. It felt as if the rope was trying to pull my head off because of the weight of my big furry body suspended from it. I tried to cough, tried to breathe, and only got little raspy noises in return. That's when I started kicking and pulling at the rope around my wrists. My wrists stayed tightly bound, however, and the kicking only helped to tighten the noose. The next time I tried to take a breath I made no sound at all. So I silently hung and struggled. The thought ran through my mind "I'm not gonna make it...sonofabitch is gonna let me die..." The buzzing sound in my ears was super-loud and my eyes were beginning to dim. I saw him watching me strangle. He had his dick out. I felt an orgasm build and suddenly I exploded, shooting ropes of cum from my incredibly hard dick out onto the ground below my outstretched feet. It was my biggest orgasm. As it subsided, my head slowly started pitching forward I was powerless to stop it and everything went dark.

My cumshot awed him. He watched my bloodshot eyes go glassy and my furry body's struggles dwindle. That's when his own cock shot streaks of cum onto my twitching legs and feet. He recovered in time to see me spasm one final time and relax. A stream of piss leaked from my hard cock and ran down my legs, dripping off the end of my toes and making a puddle on the ground underneath my now-dead body.

He was good on his word. He let me hang for two hours. I was good and cold by the time he was done digging and came back for me. He cut my carcass down and dragged it my the noose rope over to the grave. He rolled me in so I landed face first into the dirt, wrists still bound and neck still circled with the murderous noose. He quickly covered me up and left me six feet under in the woods.

7 comments:

nolmtslave said...

awesome story, wish it was me.

hangdog said...

Thanks--I'm glad you liked it. The letter in the beginning of the story was one I actually got in response to a Noose Letter ad I had back in the mid 1990s. That's as far as things got for me, though. That's why I had to write the story.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like seeing a Bear hanging at the end of his rope. I personally prefer to have the man still clothed and booted, but this story still got me hard.

hangdog said...

Hard is good. So are boots... maybe a snug pair of Levis or leather jeans would've been good too.

HangTime said...

Just found this story. Almost perfect description of my own fantasy hanging, although I'd like to dance with my wrists free. I still couldn't escape, but the thought of my wrists free and still unable to save me is just one that excites me.

hangdog said...

Thanks, HangTime, I'm glad you liked it. I should try letting the subject have his hands free. The description of his attempts to get out of the noose, only to fail, would be pretty hot. Plus, he could maybe pull on that hard cock a little if he's not too panicky.

Unknown said...

love it, please more anonym , tricking and so hot dates