Saturday, November 26, 2011

Story Index

I thought an index to the stories I've written and posted here might be useful. It's already helped me realize that I have more stories I haven't posted yet. It's also reminding me I have new stories I haven't finished writing yet. No promises; I mean, look at my track record with posting so infrequently. But at least there's potential material.

Stories are listed in alpha order. I tried adding descriptor tags here. Of course they're all "m/m" but I used that term here to indicate when it wasn't a solo thing. If it doesn't say "nonlethal," then not all the characters get out of the story alive. And, they're all "hanging"s so far, but I might someday write one where a noose is not involved.

The Biker (posted 19 Apr 2009) (biker, hanging, lynching, m/group)
(Published in Nooseletter, 1995, issue 5)

Buying Rope (Part 1) (posted 23 Oct. 2008) (play, solo, nonlethal)

Curiosity (posted 22 Apr 2009) (hanging, necro, murder, m/m/m)
(Published in Nooseletter, vol. 1, no. 3, 1996)

Deadman's Gulch (posted 1 Oct 2008) (hint of paranormal, biker, execution, hanging, m/m)

Followup to "Motorcycle Suicide" (posted 8 Oct. 2008) (play with offscreen suicide hanging [nonlethal otherwise], strangling, m/m/m)

Ghost Story (posted 26 Nov. 2011) (Paranormal, lynching, solo play, hanging)

Gone as Far as You Could Go (posted 15 January 2023) (solo play w/encouragement, hanging, m(m))

Hippie (posted 4 August 2012) (m/m, hanging, lethal, murder)

Hung Bear (posted 1 Aug 2009) (hanging, m/m)

Indians and Cowboys (posted 11 June 2017) (hanging, lethal, necro)

Intoxication (posted 27 May 2018) (hanging, lethal, western, m/m)

Just Lookin' (posted 3 June 2017) (hanging, m/m, lethal)

Mark and I (posted 9 Nov 2008) (paranormal, suicide, necro, hanging, m/m)

Naked Volunteer (posted 20 Oct 2018) (western, hanging, m/m)

Needin' Hangin' (posted 7 April 2020) (westerns, hanging, m/m, suicide)

New story: Part 1 (posted 24 July 2010) (play, strangling, nonlethal, m/m)

Not Practice This Time (posted 28 October 2013) (hanging, snuff, m/m)

Number 5 (posted 24 August 2014) (hanging, sex, m/m, nonlethal)

Return to the Old Barn (posted 1 April 2017) (solo hanging)

Shutterbug (posted 8 Dec 2008) (hanging, play, murder, m/m)

Time Out (posted 18 March 2017) (hanging, solo, kinda-necro, m/m)

Too Easy (posted 15 January 2018) (strangling, murder, bondage, m/m)

Voyeur (posted May 16, 2015) hanging, suicide, m/m

If it matters, "Mark and I" is my favorite story, though "Deadman's Gulch" is one I foolishly think has some small amount of literary potential. "Curiosity" might be the nastiest one I've posted so far.

No comments: