Monday, January 15, 2018

Story: Too Easy

Another really old story, this time from 1997 with a few minor edits today. Part of it was true back in the day. I haven't done much self-bondage lately though. Maybe I should.

I got home from work late, because of too much work to do and too much traffic. I needed some escape. I decided that my special little ritual would be just the thing. Off came the work clothes, socks, underwear, watch. When I was naked, I felt immediately better and my cock woke up and started growing. I dug out everything I needed from the cabinet by the bed, then got on the bed to get started.

First was a six-foot length of rope which I used to tie around my ankles. I used another slightly longer rope to tie my legs just below my knees. I took a shorter rope and bound up my cock, with a couple of extra loops around my balls to stretch them out. I had a good boner going so I tied the rope tighter so that everything would stay tied if I got soft later. Then I fastened my leather restraints around both wrists, leaving the lock on the bed ready for later.


Then the hood. I pulled it over my face and tightened up the laces in the back, the familiar smell of the leather filling my nostrils. The lacing is extra long so I could cinch the hood tighter by looping the lace around my neck and across my mouth and eyes, then back down to my neck to be tied in a square knot. Now my head was bound tightly in leather, and no light leaked in at all. The only opening was for my nose.

The last step was to put my hands behind my back. I fumbled for the lock, then carefully got the D-rings of the restraints in the lock and clicked it shut. The key was on the low cabinet by the bed, and I also figured I could unbuckle the restraints later. I lay back on the bed and got into the scene.

I thought about my naked helpless body, bound and hooded on the bed. I could feel my cock throbbing gently because of the blood trapped by the rope tied around it. Did I lock the door? I was pretty sure I did. The brief doubt caused by mind to drift into a fantasy of what could happen if I hadn't locked the door. Maybe someone would slip in, see me all tied up and unable to defend myself, and take advantage of me in some deliciously evil ways. The more I thought of someone finding me this way, the more I wanted to grab my cock and start stroking it. But I didn't want to undo the restraints yet.

Soon I drifted into a meditative state, not quite asleep but not completely aware. This is what I wanted. My breathing slowed to the point where I had to remember to breathe, my lungs really needing the air when I did breathe. My cock softened a little and lay fat and heavy on my thigh, precum dripping from the head. I forgot time -- this usually lasted a half-hour or so before I would start to come out of it. I vaguely knew it was dark outside by now.

Suddenly there was a noise, and footsteps. My heart chilled realizing that someone was in the house. I froze so the bed didn't squeak. The footsteps moved through the kitchen, back into the living room, and finally stopped at the open door to the bedroom. After a long moment the steps came closer. Boots, probably work boots, but that was the only clue to the intruder.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The hood muffled my words. The intruder backhanded me across my hooded face so hard he made my head ring. I tried to sit up but he jumped on the bed, straddling my body, and he pushed me back down with a big hand around my throat. Just that one hand squeezed enough to restrict my breathing, making me wheeze underneath the hood. Then he clobbered me one more time and I saw stars. He straightened up a little, still straddling my naked body. I could tell he was wearing jeans by the way the denim felt pressed into my sides.

"Well, I didn't think I'd get such a treat like this. I expected this to be just a simple robbery, just get a few things and leave. But you're packaged up so nice I can't resist." His voice was low and menacing and got me even more scared than I was before. I could feel his rough hands on my head, moving from there down my chest, then to my crotch when he got up off me. He got to my tied-up cock and balls and pulled them hard, squeezing while he did. When he finally let go, my cock actually started getting hard again. The stranger only snickered, then got off the bed. I could hear him going through my dresser drawers. I knew what he was finding–money, a couple of rare coins, a gold chain. I hoped he didn't see the big hunting knife I kept there.

But when he came back to me, I could feel the point of a cold steel blade running under my nipples and poking in my chest. He grabbed my cock and balls and pressed the blade of the knife against them as if he was threatening to cut them off. My heart pounded as I waited for him to castrate me. He held that position for long minutes, then let go. The next thing I felt was the blade against my throat, just below my hood.

"Please, you can have anything, just don't kill me," I pleaded.

In a cold voice he said, "Is that all you got, what's in the dresser?" He pushed the blade harder against my throat and I though for sure he would slit it right then.

"There's more, in my checkbook on my desk. And credit cards." My voice was really shaky.

He held the blade in place for another moment, then let go and I could hear footsteps heading toward the living room. I knew I should've tried to undo my wrists, but I was too scared to move.

He came back and not-too-gently untied the rope around my cock and balls. The handling got my cock stirring again despite my fear. Then he straddled my body again. His strong thighs held me tight. "Well, I think I got all I need here," he said. I could hear him undo his fly, and I felt his cock press into my belly as he leaned over me. But then I felt something tighten around my neck. He had the rope that he took from around my cock and balls, and had looped it around my neck.

"What are you going to do?" I said, afraid I knew the answer.

"It's too bad I won't get to see your face while I strangle you, but I'll get to see you struggle," he said as he adjusted the rope around my neck. "This is almost too easy, but I can't pass it up. Goodbye, you dumb fucker."

"No! N--"

He cut off my pleas by pulling on both ends of the rope. I tried to buck him off, but he held me tight with his thighs and body weight. I began gagging and choking, but the rope got tighter and soon I could make no noise at all. The harder he pulled on the rope, the harder my cock got, perversely. I could taste the leather hood as my tongue poked out of my mouth because of the strangling. I struggled as violently as I could, but with his weight on my chest and all the ropes and restraints I had put on myself, it was all hopeless. As he strangled me he was humping his cock against my belly as it convulsed in my struggles. My own cock exploded in an orgasm bigger than any I ever had before, shooting all over the strangler's back. My last thought was "He's killing me. . . I'm going to be dead. . . ." Then I stopped thinking altogether. My struggles slowly subsided to uncontrolled spasms, then all movement stopped entirely.


The bound and strangled guy didn't feel the burglar shoot a hot load all over his chest and stomach. The strangler held onto the rope for a few moments after his victim stopped moving, just to make sure. Then he let go, got off the bed, and quickly slipped out of the house, leaving a naked bound body to cool and stiffen in the middle of the bed.

No comments: