Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hippie

This is the first draft, and I'm just throwing it up here as is. I hope to come back and edit it soon.

I only knew him as Hippie. We met online on a kinky forum, and discovered we both liked nooses. I was skeptical at first, but I have a soft spot for beards and hair, and once I saw a photo of him half-naked, I was eager to meet him. Apparently he liked my somewhat scruffy look, too. The first time I met him, I was blown away by how good he looked - nicely built, hairy all over, intense eyes.

We didn't hang out and didn't want to be long-term friends. He just wanted to play with nooses, just like I did. We played a few times, at first at my house but later in an abandoned warehouse a few miles away in the city. I don't know how we were never caught by the police or homeless drifters. We had a good set-up well inside the building, behind leftover piles of boxes and industrial stuff.

We got together once a month or so for a while. The previous time we played, we'd gotten pretty intense, and it left me thinking. We were still only playing, and his feet hadn't left the stool he was standing on, but it was good that he had a shaggy beard to hide the rope burns. He wasn't actually hanging, but the rope did get pulled pretty tight for a while. His cock liked it an awful lot.

We got together one more time a few weeks after his sore throat went away. We met at a coffee shop, and I drove to a few blocks from the warehouse, walking from there, me with a bag holding rope. Hippie was shirtless, and looked fine with his mane and beard. We entered the building silently and made our way back to our space. The short stool was still in place where we left it. Hippie got his boots off -- he liked being barefoot, especially for this. We groped each other a bit, kissing, I caressed his beard, then reached under and caressed his neck, gently, then harder.

"Fuck, let's get this started," Hippie said.

I turned him around and with a rope from my pocket, I tied up his wrists behind him. I reached around and felt his cock growing in his jeans. He chuckled.

I dug the noose rope out of the bag and slung it over the metal beam. Hippie waited while I came back to slide the half-inch hemp noose over his head, slowly and tantalizingly. I then carefully pulled all the hair out from under the rope, and the beard too, so I could pull the noose snug around Hippie's neck, making sure no hair was caught. The knot was slightly off-center to the left of the back of his head.

"Up," I ordered. Hippie got up on the stool. Once he was in position, I pulled the end of the rope over to a hook sunk into the wall and tied a knot around it. The rope was taut but Hippie's feet were still flat on the stool. When I was done, I looked up at him and he was almost smiling. I figured I should find out how he really was doing, so I opened up his jeans and pushed them down around his knees. His cock popped right up, already stiff and full. I gave it a couple of tugs, almost as if to make sure it was real.

Hippie stood on the short stool, barefoot. His pants were down around his knees, which let me have a good look at his thick cock and furry balls. Shirtless, his hands were tied behind his back, so if anyone was going to stroke his lean furry belly it would be me. He seemed to like me doing that. The noose was snug around his neck, but hidden under his shaggy beard and hair. The far end of the rope went over a beam and was tied to a hook in the wall behind him. We were only playing. He enjoyed being bound and noosed, with me stroking his body all over. We'd done this before in this abandoned warehouse. He looked great in this position.

I let go of him for a minute to pick up a short thin rope. I bent down and tied his ankles together with it, with his cooperation. He sighed in satisfaction. I could tell the 1/2" thick rope around his neck was tight enough to make his sigh a little raspy. "You like that, eh?" I asked. He slowly said "Yes." I went back to stroking him from tits to cock. I got a little of his juices on my hand and held it up to his shaggy face. He licked my hand clean. My cock was pretty hard inside my 501s. I might have to unbutton them to let the monster out, but not yet.

We did this a few more minutes. He was getting close, cock rock-hard and dripping. He was even flexing his knees a little, which tightened the rope around his neck a bit. His moans were really raspy when he did that. I took his cue and went over to where the rope was tied off at the wall. I untied the knot and pulled on the rope. He obligingly got up on the balls of his feet. I pulled the rope tight and tied it off firmly and quickly. "Aw fuck," he said, his raspy whisper caused more by the tight rope than by a need to be quiet. I returned to stroking his cock. "SO fucking close," he said. Yeah, he was. His balls were tight. It would only take a little bit more to put him over. He was trying to hold back, though, make it last longer. He'd been like this the last couple of times we played. It got me hot to see a guy like this so hot.

But I had a thought. I shouldn't have had it, but I'd been thinking about it a lot since we played last. I stroked him, listened to his moans get higher pitched. He was even relaxing his feet, making the noose even tighter. His cock started pumping in my hand.

With a booted foot I pushed the stool out from under him.

His cock shot as he suddenly dangled from the rope. The second and third spurts were amazing. I let go and watched his rod pump his seed into the air. Then I looked up and saw the surprise in his eyes. We'd never done this before. The hippie was hanging from his noose, bound and half naked. I was just watching now. Well, watching and undoing the buttons on my jeans.

My cock was as hard as his was as I watched him swing, his shaggy body stretched from his weight dangling from the rope around his neck. His cock still dripped from his cum, and was still thick and hard. I looked into his eyes, which were still bugged-out wide from the shock of what I did. His mouth tried to make words, but the sound didn't come out of his strangled throat. He struggled, kicked a little, as much as his bound ankles and wrists would allow. I just watched and stroked as his struggles weakened. As his body relaxed and gave up its struggles, my cock fired into my carefully placed left hand which caught my cum.

The hippie dangled quietly from the rope as i recovered from my orgasm. If I cut him down now, he might be severely injured anyway. So I let him hang. After a few minutes I put my head against his hairy chest to listen for a heartbeat. Nothing. I lingered, inhaling his masculine scent. A bead of cum still clung to the tip of his still hard spent cock. I fingered that drop and brought it to my lips.

I finally stepped back and prepared to go. I didn't think it would come to this tonight, though I can't lie about having thought about it since the last time we played. A guy puts a noose around his neck, and you almost have to expect this might happen. Maybe he was glad someone forced the issue. As for me, I had one more thing to do. I dug a small digital camera and snapped photos of my dead hippie buddy: full-length front and back, closeups of head, cock, and feet. I worked quickly, then buttoned up my jeans and said a quiet goodbye before walking away, leaving him hanging in the quiet, abandoned warehouse

1 comment:

Mr Klean said...

Thank you for this story. It's one of the most perfect Hanging stories I've ever read.