Saturday, June 3, 2017

Story: Just Lookin'

The file data says this was published to my old site in July 2002, but I think the story is older than that. I've only lightly edited it, although I suspect I could do a lot more if I took the time. It still got me horny as is, so I'll post it and come back to it later.

It was one of those beautiful early October days when the weather is incredible—sunny and warm, kind of the last gasp of summer. I decided to reward myself for a long week of work by going for a walk around some weedy fields near my house. They're abandoned, haven't been plowed in years, and you see a lot of little birds and interesting flowers. And then there is the old barn off on one side of the big field. When I was younger it was a great place to explore. And a great place to get into trouble. I admit I had some crotch-swelling thoughts about what I could do in that barn today.

I wandered around the fields and woods for about an hour, not paying much attention to the wildlife because I was thinking too much about getting to the barn for a hot jack-off session. It was so warm I was shirtless, which always turns me on a little more. So I walked through the tall weeds toward the barn. It was old, had lost some of its boards. A couple of the doors were gone or hanging askew. The weeds were pretty short closer to the barn, so I guess I was pretty quiet. I scanned the area to see if there was anyone nearby, but like usual the place looked deserted. So I entered the barn.

It was cool, well-lit because of the holes in the walls. In the front room of the barn were some small piles of hay, a couple of old buckets, but not much else. This barn had been abandoned as long as the fields had. Which is what made the noise I heard startle me. It came from the back room of the barn and it sounded like something had dropped, then someone said "shit." I froze. When a minute passed and I didn't hear anything else, I quickly ducked out of the barn.

But I was curious. Who was using my play space? I went around to the shady side of the barn to a window. Carefully I peered through the grimy piece of glass.

There was a man, about thirty or so, beard and brown hair. He was working with some rope. Since he didn't seem to see me, I watched. He straightened up and holding the rope he stepped up on an upturned bucket that I just noticed was situated underneath a ceiling beam. He reached up and threw an end of the rope over the beam. As he did that I could see the other end was tied in a noose. That got my interest awful quick. I watched him adjust the rope until the noose was about level with his head as he stood on the bucket, then he tied the rope to the beam in a square knot. Then he got down and admired what he had done.

He had a fairly grim look on his face. But he also seemed to have a bulge in his pants, and I realized my own cock was getting hard. I moved a little out of the window in case he looked my way, but he had no idea I was there, I guess. He stripped off his shirt, showing a nice chest with a layer of fur on his pecs that ran down to his belly. Then off came his boots and pants. His cock sprung up out of his pants. His legs were nice and strong-looking and hairy too. He stood buck naked staring up at the noose and pulling absentmindedly on his balls and his rock-hard cock.

My cock was trying to bust out of my pants. I couldn't believe that such a beautiful man would be standing here thinking about hanging himself. I thought I should go in and stop him. Yet I kept watching.

Finally he went over to his bag and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He walked back to the bucket and stepped up. First he cuffed his left wrist. Then he pulled the noose slowly over his head and got it around his neck, and pulled it snug so that the knot was behind his left ear. He put both his hands behind his back, fumbled for a minute, then set the other cuff around his right wrist.

He was serious. He had set himself up now so that he had no way out unless I stepped in. My heart was racing. My jeans had a wet spot from my pre-cum. I realized that the way he was standing on the bucket, his back was toward the door. I decided to go back inside to get a closer look, careful not to make any noise.

Just outside the opening to the room he was in, I stopped and poked enough of my head in to watch. He was taking deep slow breaths. He looked a little nervous. He didn't seem to notice me.

He finally spoke. "Well, here goes nothing." One more breath, and he kicked the bucket out from under his feet. He sagged as the rope held him, his toes inches from the floor. The bucket had rolled safely out of the way. He didn't struggle much at first, and he made a raspy strangled noise or two as he tried to breathe. He also started turning slowly and I could see his front. He kicked a couple of times, and his noises stopped as the noose must have constricted enough to shut off his breathing completely.

Just then his eyes opened wide and I knew he must have seen me. His strangled face was wracked with pain and his mouth moved—was he trying to say "help me" or just trying to pull in one more breath? Then he spun so that eye contact was broken. I decided to get closer. I moved to within a few feet of him. I could clearly see his furry chest convulse, and he was kicking a lot and trying to pull his hands out of the cuffs. And his cock was drooling with pre-cum just like mine. I glanced up at his face which was purple now, his tongue poking out of his mouth and his eyes beginning to bulge and go bloodshot. I unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall to my knees. My liberated cock was throbbing and I grabbed it but didn't stroke because I was so hot and I wanted to make it last.

He was really struggling now but the noose had a good hold on his neck. The only noise was the random creaking of the wood of the barn. Suddenly his orgasm started and his cock shot thick ropes of cum. I was so close to him by now that the first shots hit me square in my chest and belly. When he had finished shooting his huge load, I looked up and saw his bulging eyes staring down at me, but they were dull and blank. He still kicked and struggled though he was unconscious. Those struggles only lasted a minute more and soon he shuddered one last time and relaxed. That's when I shot my wad all over his legs and feet. My orgasm was so powerful I could hardly stand afterwards.

It took a few minutes to get my balance back. I looked at the handsome man hanging before me, and I couldn't resist. I went up to him and ran my hands over his furry torso, which was as firm as it looked. He was still warm, and his cock was still hard. I gave his meat a couple of squeezes and scratched his hairy balls, and I was hard again. But I was also getting nervous, so I pulled up my pants and stuffed my cock behind the buttons of my jeans. I looked once more at his dangling body, hanging pretty much still now, and his purple face with the tongue sticking out slightly between his blackened lips. Then I left, checking carefully to see if anyone was outside. I walked quickly home, my cock hard the whole trip. The moment I got inside I went upstairs, tore off my clothes and jacked off to the memory of what I saw. My cum shot all over my chest which was still spattered with his dried cum, his last cum. I almost hated cleaning up afterward.

Someone found him a few days later. There was some investigation but they determined it was a suicide. I sometimes think I should have stopped him from hanging himself, or at least saved him after he went unconscious, but when I think about it and that tingling in my crotch comes back, I think I kind of liked him the way he was.

2 comments:

jimboylan2 said...

I would have probably tried to save him after he shot his load, and then maybe asked if he wanted to do it again.

Unknown said...

yeah super hot story, creamed while reading, love the last words, you liked him the way he was - hot fuck, please more like this, even with frats cowboys muscle men, and with finding them, playing with them, tell them that after they are dead you play with their body, and more tricking, and anon guys, please write more, super hot

more story from your old blog please